Monday, April 20, 2009

Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse

So it's been awhile, huh?

In the time since I've posted, I've cut myself several times. It's unfortunate but true.

Today I brought some antibacterial lotion to hopefully reduce the scarring on my legs. I wish it was something I could fix right away, though I don't really mind the look of them, I know my mother will and I'm terrified she'll find out I've started again.

Wow, I kind of just realized how little I have to say today. Chapter 8 of Natalie is underway and is about a page through, with about 3 more expected. Still working on some other stories that are less developed and aren't quite ready for posting quite yet, but I hope to have at least one of them ready for the start of posting by May.

Well...

We're on a road to nowhere,
Come on inside...
Lizzie Arlen

No comments:

Post a Comment