Thursday, December 18, 2008

The End of Finals, The Beginning of Rest

Oh, it is nice to be done. I'm going home tonight, in fact, so you won't hear from me for a little bit, I don't expect. I'm listening to Company and downloading the entire season (or as much as I can until my mom gets here) of Marmalade Boy, unfortunately, in English. Blah. It has been snowing all day long. Literally. All day long. Since I got up this morning around 10-ish and it's still going a little. I can't remember the last time it snowed this much...maybe two years ago. But even that didn't last too long. I'll have to be careful watching the pass or I won't be able to get over to my grandparents. I'm so tired.
Plus. I keep thinking about Ben. And I don't really know how I feel or if I should tell him how I feel. Haha. My first instinct was to write him a letter over Christmas Break and tell him how I feel, but do it with a bunch of people so that it wouldn't be obvious or awkward. I do like him. But I don't know if it's just as a friend or if I'm romanticizing him because I really want a boyfriend. He's such a sweetheart. And humble, and considerate. He's just...Ben. I know what Danny would say if I told him I liked Ben. It would go something like this: "Haha! Seriously!? HAHAHA!" And I'd be sitting there. "Thanks Danny." I don't know what I should do. I guess I'll mull it over during Christmas break. The last thing I want to do is tell him I like him and then find out later that I don't like him as much as I should. Or maybe I'm afraid of rejection. Or maybe I'm just stupid. Stay tuned.
So. I am in love with Jill Solbule. The musician. She's amazing and funny and I love her voice. Thank you Julia Sweeney for doing the Jill and Julia show so I could get into her. I really like her stuff. Plus, I love that she's not that mainstream. She's so cool. I heart her music.
Wow. I'm just out of things to say today. You'll probably hear from me again sometime after the 23rd. I'm gonna try not to get on the computer right away once I get to my grandparents. Maybe after they go to bed, I will, but, I'm trying not to do that this year.
Well. Until then, stay warm and dry. Merry Christmas. Have a good time without me. Happy New Year. I'm getting ready to go.
Lizzie Arlen

No comments:

Post a Comment